Maria Boubouka, Aristidis Falagaras, Sofia Mougiakou, Eugenia Palla
About This Course
Learn how to find, evaluate, reuse and adapt open educational resources through hands-on activities and use cases. Search in the largest OER repositories and get familiar with tools and apps to customize and improve interactivity of your OER.
- How to search for resources in important European and International OER repositories using keywords and metadata
- How to evaluate a resource based on criteria and using well established rubrics
- How to improve the accessibility of an existing resource
- How to edit and make a resource editable
- How to add/improve interactivity
- How to use tools and apps to adapt a resource
- Module 1: Basic Concepts
- Module 2: How to find existing OERs
- Module 3: Which criteria could be used to evaluate OERs
- Module 4: Contextualizing already existing OER
If you successfully complete this course you will receive a Certificate of Achievement. The Certificate is free of charge. To complete this course you must gain a mark of 60% or greater overall to the corresponding set of auto-graded Mini Quizzes integrated in your learning.
Disclaimer and Copyright
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License